Last Updated: 04/22/2016
Types of Information Collected
How we collect and use information
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide. When you willingly provide personally identifiable information, such as your email address or phone number, in exchange for a brand offer or reward, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Jebbit services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information. When you access Jebbit services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Location data. Jebbit may offer location-enabled services, sometimes part of another provider, to its brands. If you use those services, Jebbit may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID).
- Unique application number. Certain services include a unique application number that is not associated with your account or you. This number and information about your installation (e.g., operating system type, version number) may be sent to Jebbit when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers (for example, to request automatic updates to the software).
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Disclosure of Your Data:
Like many businesses, we sometimes hire third party vendors to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf, such as hosting specific portions of the Service, maintaining databases, delivering content, sending emails, administering contents, mailing information, processing payments, or otherwise operating the Services. When we employ a third party vendor to perform these functions, that third party vendor will only be provided with the particular Personal Data or Aggregate Data it needs to perform its function, and is required to protect such Personal Data and/or Aggregate Data.
In addition, we enter into relationships with brands, advertising partners, networks who provide services to you, sell items or provide promotions to you. Jebbit can provide Personal Data and/or Aggregate Data to those partners for remarketing purposes and for monitoring performance metrics.
Links to other sites
Please note that, while using the Services, you could be directed to other sites that are developed and administered by people or companies not affiliated with or controlled by Jebbit. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
How we protect your personal information
Jebbit Services uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be absolutely protected. For example, your personal information may be affected by actions outside of our control, such as computer “hacking” and physical theft. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Retention of Personal Information
Jebbit understands that children’s privacy is important. We encourage parents and legal guardians to spend time with their age-appropriate children using the Services to be fully familiar with the Service features. By using or logging into the Service, we may ask users for their age. By using or logging into the Service or related features, you agree to respond truthfully and accurately about your age.
Children Under the Age of 13: The Service is prohibited to children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect or use Personal Data from anyone under 13 years of age. Children under the age of 13 years of age are expressly prohibited from submitting or posting any Personal Data on the Service.